- Two Non-Ferrous Balers
- Aluminum Pucking Operation
- Copper Wire Processing
- Stationary and Mobile Shear
- Material Analyzing Equipment
- 250,000 sq. ft. Warehouse
- 2,500,000+ lbs. per month
- Barge, Class 1 Rail and Truck Transport
- Company owned Barges and Rail Car
With our 250,000 sq. ft. warehouse and state-of-the-art equipment, we fit to recycle your non-ferrous metals. Our two non-ferrous balers allow us to bale up to 1 million pounds of aluminum and copper per month. We are also equipped with an aluminum pucking operation and copper wire processing equipment. Upon receipt, materials are identified using the latest technology of analyzing equipment to ensure accurate identification.
With barge, class 1 rail, and truck transport options, BL Duke has the capability to market and sell non-ferrous materials domestically or to export markets. This gives BL Duke the ability to maximize the return on every grade of non-ferrous scrap metal purchased.